Kris Aquino renews contract with ABS-CBN
Chuck Smith (The Philippine Star) - January 6, 2014 - 9:44pm
MANILA, Philippines – Kris Aquino remains a Kapamilya.
 
In an Instagram post on Monday, January 6, Kris announced that she will remain with ABS-CBN.
 
This is after reports came out last week that she is in talks with other networks for a possible network transfer.
 
 
“I have been w/ ABSCBN for 18 years & like any other family we've had our ups & downs and sometimes unavoidable ‘tampuhan’— but we remain FAMILY,” the42-year-old TV host-actress said
 
Kris added, “My manager Deo Endrinal continued talks w/ our ABS bosses during the Christmas break & it is w/ much joy that I share w/ you that we have RENEWED my ABSCBN contract.”
 
The “Kris TV” host also clarified that while she did meet with TV5’s Manny Pangilinan twice, she did not meet with any officials from GMA-7.
 
 
Earlier reports claimed that the Presidential sister is “90 percent sure” to move to GMA-7.
 
“I never met w/ any GMA officials but I am grateful to them for the generous coverage they gave My Little Bossings, primarily because of their longstanding partnership w/ Vic Sotto & the Eat Bulaga family,” she told her more than 700,000 followers on Instagram.

DEO ENDRINAL EAT BULAGA KAPAMILYA KRIS KRIS AQUINO MANNY PANGILINAN MY LITTLE BOSSINGS VIC SOTTO
  • Latest
  • Trending
Latest
Are you sure you want to log out?
X
Login

Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Sign up now!

SIGN IN
or sign in with