Defective phone charger causes girl's death
(Philstar.com) - December 2, 2015 - 7:44pm

MANILA, Philippines — A 14-year-old girl in Camarines Sur died of electric shock while charging her cellular phone.

Judy Ann Ajero got electrocuted while talking with her cousin over her plugged device around 10 a.m. on Monday in her house in Barangay Gaongan, Sipocot town, a state news agency reported.

A police report said Ajero's face accidentally got in contact with the live wire of the charger, which was found defective.

Relatives rushed Ajero to the Sipocot District Hospital for medical treatment, but was she pronounced dea on arrival by the attending physician.

The report, however, did not specify the brand of the charger that caused the electric shock.

ACCIDENTALLY AJERO BARANGAY GAONGAN CAMARINES SUR CHARGER ELECTRIC JUDY ANN AJERO REPORT SHOCK SIPOCOT SIPOCOT DISTRICT HOSPITAL
Philstar
  • Latest
  • Trending
Latest
Recommended
Are you sure you want to log out?
X
Login

Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Sign up now!

FORGOT PASSWORD?
SIGN IN
or sign in with