Napoles' alleged contact info, addresses leaked online
Rosalinda L. Orosa (The Philippine Star) - August 21, 2013 - 10:41am

MANILA, Philippines - The alleged contact information and addresses of Janet Lim-Napoles, fugitive and accused pork barrel scam mastermind, are now making rounds online after they were leaked in a Facebook page of a group of Filipinos opposing the pork barrel.

A post on the Facebook page Anonymous Incorporated shows the alleged e-mail addresses, cellphone and landline numbers, as well as residential addresses of Napoles and of some members of her family.

"We do not have powers to know everything. We only know few things, but the things we wrote here were all vital and served as a key to unlock the mystery of how graft and corruption works at the very core of our government that no one dared to explain in a public forum," said the Facebook post created on Tuesday afternoon.

The post listed 11 "verified, valid and working e-mail addresses" and the Napoles' office and residential addresses in Muntinlupa, Pasig, Taguig, and in California, USA.

The Facebook post has already garnered 6,105 "shares" in less than 12 hours.

The Facebook page Anonymous Incorporated says it is for "Filipinos totally against the Pork Barrel fund under any form or name. "

Napoles is at the center of the alleged pork barrel scam, as she is accused of setting up bogus non-government organizations (NGOs) that have received some P10 billion in pork barrel funds by some lawmakers.

A Makati court has issued an arrest warrant for Napoles and her brother Reynald Lim, stemming from the illegal detention charges filed by scam whistleblower Benhur Luy.

Napoles and her brother have eluded arrest and remain at large, prompting authorities to urge to the public to carry out a "citizen's arrest" of the embattled businesswoman.

Justice Secretary Leila de Lima said all regional and field offices of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) have been alerted to help the agency's special teams tasked for Napoles' arrest.

Related story: Citizens' arrest for Janet

The Department of Justice and the NBI have launched a probe on the pork barrel scam while the Senate is set to start its own investigation next week.

A report by the Commission on Audit last week revealed that some NGOs linked to Napoles received the pork barrel of lawmakers from 2007 to 2009.

Related story: COA confirms 10 Napoles NGOs got P2-B 'pork'

A MAKATI ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED BARREL BENHUR LUY DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE FACEBOOK JANET LIM-NAPOLES JUSTICE SECRETARY LEILA NAPOLES PORK
  • Latest
  • Trending
Latest
Are you sure you want to log out?
X
Login

Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Sign up now!

SIGN IN
or sign in with