2 boys die of electrocution

Ariel Paolo Tejada (The Philippine Star) - December 16, 2015 - 9:00am

LAOAG CITY, Philippines – Two boys died of electrocution in front of the Laoag City Hall on Tuesday night. 

CJ Iba and Ranier Aclan, both 10 years old and Grade 5 students of the Santa Maria Elementary School, were playing hide-and-seek near a Christmas display when they accidentally touched a live wire.  

The victims were pronounced dead on arrival at the Laoag City General Hospital.

Laoag City Mayor Chevylle Fariñas ordered an investigation into the incident. She said the city government would provide financial assistance to the family of the victims.

ACCIDENTALLY ATILDE CITY IBA AND RANIER ACLAN LAOAG LAOAG CITY GENERAL HOSPITAL LAOAG CITY HALL LAOAG CITY MAYOR CHEVYLLE FARI NBSP SANTA MARIA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL VICTIMS
Philstar
  • Latest
  • Trending
Latest
Recommended
Are you sure you want to log out?
X
Login

Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Sign up now!

FORGOT PASSWORD?
SIGN IN
or sign in with