Official says 3rd Bataclan attacker identified
Lori Hinnant (Associated Press) - December 9, 2015 - 1:27am

PARIS — A French legal official says the third attacker at the Bataclan concert hall has been identified as a man from the eastern city of Strasbourg who left for Syria in 2013.

The official, who requested anonymity to give details of the ongoing investigation, did not provide the man's name.

The latest information Wednesday means that all the attackers identified so far were French or Belgian, all native French speakers.

In all, 130 people died in the November 13 attacks on Paris, with the worst of the carnage at the Bataclan.

All three Bataclan attackers were killed, two by detonating suicide vests and one who was shot by police.

 

A FRENCH ANONYMITY ATTACKER ATTACKERS BATACLAN DIV FRENCH IDENTIFIED MAN OFFICIAL STRASBOURG
Philstar
  • Latest
  • Trending
Latest
Are you sure you want to log out?
X
Login

Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Sign up now!

FORGOT PASSWORD?
SIGN IN
or sign in with