Image shows an electric fan.
Image by tookapic from Pixabay
Woman electrocuted to death in Batangas
Marlon Luistro (Philstar.com) - April 9, 2020 - 4:09pm

CALACA, Philippines (The Filipino Connection) — A woman died on the spot after she was electrocuted inside her residence in Barangay Pantay here on Wednesday, police said.

Initial investigation said at about 1 p.m., victim Mary Ann Saludo was cleaning inside her house when she accidentally stepped on an electric fan’s live wire and got electrocuted.

The victim sustained electric burns causing her instantaneous death.

Police authorities have ruled out foul play in the said incident.

 

The Filipino Connection is the regional partner of Philstar.com.

ELECTROCUTED
Philstar
  • Latest
  • Trending
Latest
Are you sure you want to log out?
X
Login

Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Sign up now!

FORGOT PASSWORD?
SIGN IN
or sign in with