- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X
+ Follow GALVAPHIL AND ENERGIZER PHILIPPINES Tag
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 318130
[Title] => Top five importers need not seek Mangaoang's signature
[Summary] => The Bureau of Customs has given a special privilege to the top five importers of Cebu by cutting down the number of signatures, like that of Customs district collector Maria Lourdes Mangaoang, in their transactions to facilitate the immediate release of their shipments.
Mangaoang said she issued a memorandum last week to cut down the number of signatures for the transactions of the National Transmission Corporation, Norkis Group of Companies, San Miguel Corporation, Galvaphil and Energizer Philippines.
[DatePublished] => 2006-01-23 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] =>
[AuthorName] =>
[SectionName] => Cebu News
[SectionUrl] => cebu-news
[URL] =>
)
)
)
GALVAPHIL AND ENERGIZER PHILIPPINES
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 318130
[Title] => Top five importers need not seek Mangaoang's signature
[Summary] => The Bureau of Customs has given a special privilege to the top five importers of Cebu by cutting down the number of signatures, like that of Customs district collector Maria Lourdes Mangaoang, in their transactions to facilitate the immediate release of their shipments.
Mangaoang said she issued a memorandum last week to cut down the number of signatures for the transactions of the National Transmission Corporation, Norkis Group of Companies, San Miguel Corporation, Galvaphil and Energizer Philippines.
[DatePublished] => 2006-01-23 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] =>
[AuthorName] =>
[SectionName] => Cebu News
[SectionUrl] => cebu-news
[URL] =>
)
)
)
abtest
January 23, 2006 - 12:00am
Recommended
As the government studies measures to address flooding, President Marcos announced that 13 additional pumping stations are scheduled for installation and upgrading in various areas of Metro Manila.
9 hours ago
The nation marks the 43rd anniversary of the assassination of Benigno Aquino Jr. today while waiting for accountability in the corruption scandal that has erupted over flood control projects and the crafting of the national budget.
9 hours ago
President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. said the government tapped the help of experts from the Netherlands to determine long-term solutions for Metro Manila flooding.
21 hours ago
President Bongbong Marcos thinks we’re all litterbugs.
2 days ago
The Marcos administration aims to raise P101.5 billion from privatization next year, primarily from the sale of the Caliraya-Botocan-Kalayaan hydroelectric power complex and the rehabilitation of the Agus-Pulangi hydropower assets, according to the Department of Finance.
2 days ago
Lotto Aug 20, 2026
EZ2/LVM - 22 10
SUERTRES - 2 7 9
6D Lotto - 1 3 7 9 9 9
6/42 Lotto - 25 6 11 10 27 39
P10,000,000.00
6/49 Super Lotto - 33 12 13 8 1 47
P25,348,447.00
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66








