- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X
+ Follow CAROLINA RAMOS SEMBRANO Tag
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 214545
[Title] => Condition of Ramos daughter improving
[Summary] => Doctors looking into the condition of Carolina Ramos Sembrano, daughter of former President Fidel Ramos, said yesterday that her responses were brisker than the previous night.
One doctor said physical therapy for Sembrano, who was hospitalized after being sideswiped by a water delivery truck last week in Parañaque City, could start today or tomorrow.
Althogh she is still unconscious, the prognosis is good and the family is hopeful for her recovery.
[DatePublished] => 2003-07-22 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] =>
[AuthorName] =>
[SectionName] => Metro
[SectionUrl] => metro
[URL] =>
)
[1] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 214184
[Title] => Ramos daughter hurt in mishap
[Summary] => A daughter of former President Fidel Ramos was hospitalized after being sideswiped by a water delivery truck late Thursday night in Parañaque City.
Carolina Ramos Sembrano, 45, a resident of Ayala Alabang subidivision in Muntinlupa City, was "unconscious and in critical condition as a result of the head injuries she sustained," said Inspector Glenn Tigson, head of the Parañaque City police Criminal Investigation Division.
But early last night, a report by ABS-CBNs "TV Patrol" said Sembrano has been declared out of danger.
[DatePublished] => 2003-07-19 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1096905
[AuthorName] => Evelyn Macairan
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
)
)
CAROLINA RAMOS SEMBRANO
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 214545
[Title] => Condition of Ramos daughter improving
[Summary] => Doctors looking into the condition of Carolina Ramos Sembrano, daughter of former President Fidel Ramos, said yesterday that her responses were brisker than the previous night.
One doctor said physical therapy for Sembrano, who was hospitalized after being sideswiped by a water delivery truck last week in Parañaque City, could start today or tomorrow.
Althogh she is still unconscious, the prognosis is good and the family is hopeful for her recovery.
[DatePublished] => 2003-07-22 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] =>
[AuthorName] =>
[SectionName] => Metro
[SectionUrl] => metro
[URL] =>
)
[1] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 214184
[Title] => Ramos daughter hurt in mishap
[Summary] => A daughter of former President Fidel Ramos was hospitalized after being sideswiped by a water delivery truck late Thursday night in Parañaque City.
Carolina Ramos Sembrano, 45, a resident of Ayala Alabang subidivision in Muntinlupa City, was "unconscious and in critical condition as a result of the head injuries she sustained," said Inspector Glenn Tigson, head of the Parañaque City police Criminal Investigation Division.
But early last night, a report by ABS-CBNs "TV Patrol" said Sembrano has been declared out of danger.
[DatePublished] => 2003-07-19 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1096905
[AuthorName] => Evelyn Macairan
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
)
)
abtest
July 22, 2003 - 12:00am
By Evelyn Macairan | July 19, 2003 - 12:00am
Recommended
A Quezon City court has set for tomorrow the oral arguments on Vice President Sara Duterte’s motion to quash the grave threats complaint against her.
17 hours ago
Day 17 of the impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte is canceled today, according to Senate impeachment Clerk of Court Renato Bantug Jr., upon the orders of Presiding Officer Sen. Francis Escudero due to the expected heavy rains.
17 hours ago
The so-called boxing match in the Senate is basically over, after former Office of the Vice President special disbursement officer Gina Acosta’s testified that Vice President Sara Duterte authorized the release of P500 million in confidential funds, House prosecutors said.
17 hours ago
President Bongbong Marcos thinks we’re all litterbugs.
17 hours ago
The House prosecution panel said Gina Acosta's handover of P125 million in confidential funds was illegal from the outset because Vice President Sara Duterte ordered the money transferred to an official who had no authority to receive it.
1 day ago
Lotto Aug 18, 2026
EZ2/LVM - 29 6
SUERTRES - 0 4 8
6D Lotto - 1 9 4 6 6 2
6/42 Lotto - 20 16 42 39 35 9
P10,000,000.00
6/49 Super Lotto - 18 16 12 32 6 24
P25,278,389.00
6/58 Ultra Lotto - 43 44 19 36 12 1
P218,885,620.00
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66








