- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X
+ Follow BADBAD ORIENTAL AND BADBAD OCCIDENTAL Tag
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 381330
[Title] => Dysentery epidemic declared in Bohol
[Summary] =>
The Department of Health (DOH) yesterday declared a dysentery epidemic in northern Bohol after a three-year-old child died and 110 others were stricken with the gastro-intestinal disease.
The child was identified as Leah May Lampara of barangay Cogon Norte in Loon town, which municipal health officer Dr. Tiro Miranda said may have a contaminated water supply.
Mayor Yul Lopez said authorities were looking into the source of the water supply contamination even as he assured the public that the epidemic had been contained.
[DatePublished] => 2007-01-23 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1804896
[AuthorName] => Sheila Crisostomo
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
)
)
BADBAD ORIENTAL AND BADBAD OCCIDENTAL
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 381330
[Title] => Dysentery epidemic declared in Bohol
[Summary] =>
The Department of Health (DOH) yesterday declared a dysentery epidemic in northern Bohol after a three-year-old child died and 110 others were stricken with the gastro-intestinal disease.
The child was identified as Leah May Lampara of barangay Cogon Norte in Loon town, which municipal health officer Dr. Tiro Miranda said may have a contaminated water supply.
Mayor Yul Lopez said authorities were looking into the source of the water supply contamination even as he assured the public that the epidemic had been contained.
[DatePublished] => 2007-01-23 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1804896
[AuthorName] => Sheila Crisostomo
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
)
)
abtest
By Sheila Crisostomo | January 23, 2007 - 12:00am
Recommended
Transparency and accountability should be demanded not from her alone, Vice President Sara Duterte said yesterday, as she bewailed Malacañang’s making an official announcement of her supposed personal six-day trip to Japan, which she eventually canceled.
4 hours ago
Lowering or altering the constitutional threshold of 16 votes required to convict Vice President Sara Duterte poses a dangerous precedent for the Senate impeachment court, whose attendance rules and quorum have come under intense scrutiny.
4 hours ago
Malacañang yesterday expressed readiness to disclose details on the foreign trips of executive branch officials after Vice President Sara Duterte challenged the administration to make public all of its travel authorities and the public funds involved.
4 hours ago
Sen. Mark Villar has filed a bill making the Professional Identification Cards issued by the Professional Regulation Commission valid for five years.
4 hours ago
On Aug. 14, the Senate committees on the environment and natural resources and finance conducted a five-hour hearing on the hottest and most controversial economic and investment idea of the day – Pax Silica.
4 hours ago
Lotto Aug 19, 2026
EZ2/LVM - 21 25
SUERTRES - 7 5 7
4D Lotto - 2 3 5 8
6/45 Mega Lotto - 19 40 32 1 26 43
P19,513,135.00
6/55 Grand Lotto - 4 25 22 38 30 33
P142,959,524.00
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66








