- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X
+ Follow ADMINISTRATIVE MANPOWER AND MANAGEMENT SERVICE Tag
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 190844
[Title] => 13 in DPWH vehicle scam sacked
[Summary] => Heads are rolling.
The dismissal of 13 officials and employees of the Department of Public Works and Highways was ordered yesterday by outgoing DPWH Secretary Simeon Datumanong.
The order marked the conclusion of the departments investigation into a vehicle repair scam involving P182 million.
The scam was exposed in 2001 and entailed fund disbursements for exorbitant, repetitive and "ghost" repairs of some 500 vehicles in the DPWH motor pool. It was said to have started in 1999.
[DatePublished] => 2003-01-09 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1413632
[AuthorName] => Jose Aravilla
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
[1] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 189297
[Title] => DPWH chief to decide fate of charged officials
[Summary] => Will there be fireworks?
The fate of over 20 Department of Public Works and Highways officials and personnel involved in the 2001 vehicle scam that cost taxpayers P182 million is set to be decided by DPWH Secretary Simeon Datumanong soon, following the official closing of the investigation into the scandal last week.
[DatePublished] => 2002-12-26 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1413632
[AuthorName] => Jose Aravilla
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
)
)
ADMINISTRATIVE MANPOWER AND MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 190844
[Title] => 13 in DPWH vehicle scam sacked
[Summary] => Heads are rolling.
The dismissal of 13 officials and employees of the Department of Public Works and Highways was ordered yesterday by outgoing DPWH Secretary Simeon Datumanong.
The order marked the conclusion of the departments investigation into a vehicle repair scam involving P182 million.
The scam was exposed in 2001 and entailed fund disbursements for exorbitant, repetitive and "ghost" repairs of some 500 vehicles in the DPWH motor pool. It was said to have started in 1999.
[DatePublished] => 2003-01-09 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1413632
[AuthorName] => Jose Aravilla
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
[1] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 189297
[Title] => DPWH chief to decide fate of charged officials
[Summary] => Will there be fireworks?
The fate of over 20 Department of Public Works and Highways officials and personnel involved in the 2001 vehicle scam that cost taxpayers P182 million is set to be decided by DPWH Secretary Simeon Datumanong soon, following the official closing of the investigation into the scandal last week.
[DatePublished] => 2002-12-26 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1413632
[AuthorName] => Jose Aravilla
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
)
)
abtest
By Jose Aravilla | January 9, 2003 - 12:00am
By Jose Aravilla | December 26, 2002 - 12:00am
Recommended
A Quezon City court has set for tomorrow the oral arguments on Vice President Sara Duterte’s motion to quash the grave threats complaint against her.
8 hours ago
Day 17 of the impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte is canceled today, according to Senate impeachment Clerk of Court Renato Bantug Jr., upon the orders of Presiding Officer Sen. Francis Escudero due to the expected heavy rains.
8 hours ago
The so-called boxing match in the Senate is basically over, after former Office of the Vice President special disbursement officer Gina Acosta’s testified that Vice President Sara Duterte authorized the release of P500 million in confidential funds, House prosecutors said.
8 hours ago
President Bongbong Marcos thinks we’re all litterbugs.
8 hours ago
The House prosecution panel said Gina Acosta's handover of P125 million in confidential funds was illegal from the outset because Vice President Sara Duterte ordered the money transferred to an official who had no authority to receive it.
16 hours ago
Lotto Aug 18, 2026
EZ2/LVM - 29 6
SUERTRES - 0 4 8
6D Lotto - 1 9 4 6 6 2
6/42 Lotto - 20 16 42 39 35 9
P10,000,000.00
6/49 Super Lotto - 18 16 12 32 6 24
P25,278,389.00
6/58 Ultra Lotto - 43 44 19 36 12 1
P218,885,620.00
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66








