Bulalo downs 5 in Cotabato
John Unson (The Philippine Star) - November 18, 2016 - 12:00am

KORONADAL CITY, Philippines – Five persons were taken to a hospital in this city after eating bulalo, a beef soup dish, on Wednesday.

Miriam Gevero, 45, her three children and her grandchild remain confined at the South Cotabato Provincial Hospital.

 Gevero said they suffered stomach pain, diarrhea and vomiting.

Doctors said the meat could be spoiled. Stool samples were taken to determine the type of bacteria that made the victims ill.           

BULALO
Philstar
  • Latest
  • Trending
Latest
Are you sure you want to log out?
X
Login

Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Sign up now!

SIGN IN
or sign in with