^

Nation

Pasay fire leaves 50 families homeless

Michael Punongbayan - The Philippine Star

MANILA, Philippines — At least 50 families were left homeless when a fire struck a residential compound along Raymundo street in Pasay on Tuesday night.

Arson probers said the fire was reportedly caused by a lighted candle that was left unattended.

Barangay 87 chairman Ronaldo Casugod, whose house was among those razed by the fire, appealed for help for the displaced residents.

Casugod said the affected families are taking shelter in three public schools in the city. 

FIRE PASAY
Philstar
  • Latest
  • Trending
Latest
Are you sure you want to log out?
X
Login

Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Sign up now!

FORGOT PASSWORD?
SIGN IN
or sign in with