Freeman Opinion ( Leaderboard Top ), pagematch: , sectionmatch: 1

Marriage certificate required

TO LET. It has become common for property owners to ask prospective tenants to provide documents like police clearance and NBI clearance before letting them rent a place. However, a homeowner is requiring a marriage certificate aside from those clearances.

Not only that, the homeowner is asking for a copy of their Income Tax Returns.

"Dili tingali ganahan ma-eskandalo ang tag-iya. Ganahan sad tingali siya dato ra iyang paabangon," one observer said.

Freeman ( Article MRec ), pagematch: 1, sectionmatch:
  • Follow Us: